Every home deserves to vent a little!

Nice impact resistant GAF Armorshield II

How about a free, no hassle email estimate?

discountroofing@gmail.com

www.shingleman.com

We offer Cash or Check discounts !







Monday, November 12, 2018

One day in a Roofers life

It's been cold and cloudy.  Mist most of the day.  First place of the day, a really good place to eat.  I've eaten at this place several times in my Roofing travels.  Love to sit at the bar and have my lunch special.  When I climbed on the roof, I was not happy.  Too many people, hire day labor to repair a roof job.  By the time I get there, an easy repair, turns into major crap.  There was so much tar, fabric, mystery stuff on this roof, I didn't know where to start. It hurts me to go down and tell the property owner, I have to charge more because the repair before me, hides alot of sin.


ROOF REPAIR, FREE ESTIMATES HERE 






Here is a prime example of what not to do when remodeling your garage into a bedroom.  Don't put the fireplace in the valley.  I bid this roof in 2009, when the chimney was leaking in the remodel.  I told them it was a bad idea.  No I didn't.  I told them it was a terrible idea.
I guess they didn't like my tone.  Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow.  Here we are, 10yrs later and I'm over here bidding the whole roof again.  First thing on the proposal, move the leaking, tar filled chimney, out of the valley. 
What a day.  What could be next you ask.








Thats right.  I dropped my favorite pocket phone that motorola doesn't make anymore.  3yrs and I finally killed it.  Why does everyone want a gigantic phone nowadays.  What happened to the late 90's when everyone wanted one that would fit in the palm of their hand.  Crazy.  Just give me my old Nokia, brick I got in 1990.  I thought it was great.  It had caller ID.  Caller ID!!!


TEXAS DISCOUNT ROOFING FOR ALL YOUR ROOFING NEEDS.
FREE ESTIMATES, CLICK HERE










No comments: